Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm bored, so here's a list =)

By reading the title, you have probably come to the conclusion that i'm bored...and guess what?? Your right! haha woo ain't that exciting! I could be doing homework or studying, but i really don't see the point in that since I only have 2 days left at my current school...

Stuff I miss (other than the obvious, friends and family):
-Hugs
-Canadian School!
-Gymzone
-Gymnastics!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Having a schedule
-Being able to stay out past 11
-Snow
-Not having to dry my hair
-Being able to walk around bare feet in the house
-Not having free time
-Gymnastics!!!
-The stars
-Caesar salad
-Not having school on Saturday
-Corn on the cob
-Ice caps
-Doughnuts
-Tim Hortons in general
-Grilled cheese
-Blueberry jam
-Cereal that isn't chocolate flavoured
-Fruit that isn't oranges, or mandarins
-Coaching
-Being active
-Gymnastics!!!!!!!!!
-Not having this gross spare tire around my waist!
-My fuzzy (Sheena)
-The cold
-Having water that isn't either to hot or to cold
-GYMNASTICS!!!!!!

yes, i know i mentioned it like 4 times, but I'm going a little crazy, I've only been what twice in the past like 3 weeks! I REALLY hope i'll be able to go when I move to Cosenza...if i can't do gym there (like scheduled, not just whenever my host mom can drive me) I will die. I kid you not...i am honestly going to die if I can't do gym! ... ='( I think I'm homesick for Gymnastics...and Gymzone.






... I'm Gymsick =(

No comments:

Post a Comment