Thursday, May 13, 2010

T minus 4 months :O

Sooo...it's now less than four months until i leave for my exchange to Italy :O
Being the procrastinator i am, i have yet to finish my fundraising, but i have a few things planned that should be able to raise the money. So far my ideas are as follows.
1. A bake sale at my school
2. A garage sale
3. A dress down day at my school
4. A car wash
Hopefully these things will be able to raise the rest of the money i need :P

I am still awaiting confirmation from AFS as to where i will be placed, but i'm not to worried about that because from what i've gathered, most people don't get this information until a month or two before they depart.
Seeing as i am going to be living in Italy, i have decided to learn some Italian before i leave. My Daddio bought my the Italian Rosetta Stone Program, which i have just recently started. Its actually the coolest program i have ever used, because it doesn't just make you choose the right word, but it also makes you speak it. I don't know to much yet but I still have 4 months so by then i should at least be able to understand the important things.
Well this post is extremely unorganized, and doesn't really go at all but what can you do when you live in a shoe?

Arrivederci :P

No comments:

Post a Comment